To undertake a comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment, we would need to have access to following types of information from the list below
• Previous Fire Risk Assessment.
• Any service reports, for your fire alarm, fixed heating service records, electrical periodic test certificate, PAT testing records, fire extinguisher service records etc.
• Test records for weekly fire alarm tests, monthly emergency lighting tests, regular fire frills etc.
• Records of staff fire safety induction and training records.
• Records for routine in-house inspections of fire precautions